KamadoClub takes care of its customers and their barbecues, we want to offer only the highest quality products. One of them is a fiberglass gasket for the KamadoClub Junior model. It is an intermediate that has extremely high quality standards. Heat-resistant, non-flammable and resistant to temperatures up to 540 C. The gasket component is made of steel, so this gasket is resistant to mechanical damage and minimizes air leakage, and your grill will become sealed tight.
To change the felted wool gasket to the fiberglass gasket, you will need to perform the following steps:
- Remove the existing old gasket, remove adhesive residue and dust
- Degrease the surface on which we will glue the fiberglass gasket
- The outdoor temperature must be positive during the intermediate change. Otherwise – change the gasket at room temperature
- Seal the fiberglass gasket
- Cut off the excess with scissors suitable for cutting the tin
- Glue the ends together with a special connecting tape
- Preheat the grill to 200 C and leave it closed for an hour (you can bake at that time).